The transit of Saturn is given too much importance in Indian Astrology. It is a slow-moving planet, and it remains in each zodiac sign for around 2.5 years. It is known as dhaya.
When the transit time of Shani increases to 7.5 years, it is known as Sade Sati. Every follower of the Hindu religion is aware of this term.
This long-time period of seven and a half years is full of challenges and lows. In extreme cases, it pushes the persons towards the lowest of their career, finance, and health.
Ideally, Sade Sati is a combination of highs and lows, but, a person tends to face the obstacles if it is under the effect of some malefic planet.
Though, it is impossible to shorten or wipe out this time from the astrological chart, the effect of sade sati can be nullified with some easily possible remedies.
Remedies to nullify the effect of Sade Sati
#1 Worship Lord Hanuman
Lord Shani is one of the most powerful Gods. However, he was afraid of Lord Hanuman. Praying to Lord Hanuman n Tuesdays and Saturdays can appease him and reduce the negative effect of sade sati. Fasting on these two days can bring great benefits.
#2 Make donations on Saturday
Items that are offered to Shani Dev to please him should be donated as well. Mustard oil, black clothes, and sesame seeds must be given in the Shani temple on Saturdays. One can also donate money.
Make sure to buy these items on Friday because buying these items on Saturday is not considered good.
- Donate food: According to Vedic astrology, donating food on Saturdays can make Shani Dev happy. However, feeding chapattis to black dogs on the same day is considered even better. One can also serve a whole meal to a dog instead of chapattis.
- Don’t drink: One should abstain from alcohol on Tuesdays and Saturdays. This is considered as a sure shot way to appease God.
- Horse Shoe: Fixing a horseshoe to the entrance of the house is a sure-shot way to reduce the malefic effects of Saturn instantly.
- Chant these mantras: Like every other God, you can also please Shani Dev by chanting mantras. Apart from Hanuman Chalisa, one should also chant the Shani mantra (Om Sham Shanicharaya Namah) and Maha Mrityunjya mantra every day.
- Clothes: Wearing black on Saturdays is considered auspicious. However, black clothes should never be bought on this day. Apart from this, one should never acquire leather or broomsticks on Saturday.
- Shivling: Praying to the mercury lingam on Saturday is yet another way to please Lord Shani. Shani dev himself was a Shiva Bhakt, and one can reduce the malefic effects of sade sati this way.
- More donations: Apart from mustard oil, one can also donate coconut almonds and black umbrella on Saturday.
- Ring: Wearing a ring made of the black horseshoe in your middle finger and praying regularly can also reduce the effects of sade Sati.
These are a few simple remedies that are easy to perform and bring remarkable results.