Amarnath Yatra 2014: Registration Starts – Apply Online
Amarnath cave is a Hindu shrine located in Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is dedicated to Shiva. The cave is situated at an altitude of 3,888 m (12,756 ft) about 141 km (88 mi) from Srinagar, the capital of Jammu and Kashmir and reached through Pahalgam town.
Amarnath Yatra 2014 Schedule
This year, the amarnath yatra will begin from 28th June and will end on 10th August (almost 42 days long yatra). The people who want to join for the yatra can fill the application form online or download the application form for amarnath yatra 2014 from below links. As per the stats, last year 3.5 lac people applied for the amarnath yatra and this year it is expected to cross 7 lac.
For the purpose of Registration, to be done on ‘First-Come-First-Serve Basis’, the requisite Application Form and the Compulsory Health Certificate Form, can be collected from any of the designated branches of J&K Bank,YES Bank and Punjab National Bank or downloaded from the Board’s website.
For Yatra 2014, Compulsory Health Certificate issued only after 1st February, 2014, would be valid for the registration purposes. An intending Yatri will be required to pay Rs.50/- as Registration fee. If you want to wishe to travel by helicopter then also you can go, no need for separate registration. But if you want to go with helicopter then you need to submit the health certificate at the time of boarding the helicopter. All Yatris would be allowed to embark on his/ her Yatra only on the day and from the route for which he/ she has been registered.
How to Apply, Submit Application Form and Submit Registration Fees?
The aspirants of Amarnath yatra can submit the application form and application fees on 425 designated Bank Branches, the list of bank branches is posted on below mentioned links.
Is there any last date to registration?
No, There is no last date for registration, but Advance Registration is compulsory for all intending Pilgrims.Nobody shall be allowed to undertake the Yatra without securing a Yatra Permit which is valid for a specified day and route.
Important Links for Amarnath Yatra 2014;-
- How to get Registration for Amarnath Yatra 2014.
- Application form for Registration
- List of Bank Branches for Registration
- Group Registration
- Procedure for Registration of NRIs / Devotees living abroad
- Insurance Cover for Yatris
- Notice inviting Expression of Interest for setting up of Langar / NGO services during Yatra 2014
- Format of Compulsory Health Certificate for Yatra 2014
So, you can find each and everything information about the Amarnath Yatra from the above links. if you have any issue or need more information, you can always ask us on the comment box below, Thank you.
- Astro Remedies to Become Rich – Astro Upay
- Astro Remedies to get Better Skin – Astro Uncle ke Upay
- Astro Remedy To have Child For Childless Couples – Astro Uncle ke Upay
- Get Back your Money You have Land to Someone
- Image credit – wikimedia.org and freepresskashmir.com