This Diwali falls on 11th November. This festival is the best time to get mercy from goddess Mahalaxmi. If you worship in auspicious time then you won’t get shortage of money in your home.
17 Joytish Upay to Become Rich - Diwali 2015
1. Take one rupee from Trans (Kinner) and keep it in your purse. It increases your wealth.2. If you see any married woman in red Saree when you go outside then you get mercy of goddess Mahalaxmi. It is the auspicious grant. In this case, you can donate beauty products to any needy married woman. You can donate Bengals, clothes and kumkum etc.
3. You should worship Lakshmi and Kuber on Diwali night. Chant this mantra “Om Yakshay Kuberay Vaishvaranaya, Dhan-Dhanipataye, Dhan Dhanya Samruddhi Mama Dehi Dapay Swaha” for 108 times.
4. You can keep dakshinavarti shell while worshiping Mahalaxmi. Mahalaxmi likes it very much. It increases your happiness and peace. Wake up in Brahma Muhurat and add raw milk and Gangajal in bathing water.
5. Prepare necklace from Ashok leaves and keep it on entrance gate. It removes negative energy from your house.
6. Light an oil lamp in Hanuman temple and keep one clove in it. You can also do Aarti of Hanuman. You can chant Hanuman Chalisa.
7. Keep turmeric knot while worshiping goddess Lakshmi. Keep this turmeric knot where you keep your money.
8. You can light an oil lamp in intersection and come at your home. Do not look back when you come home.
9. You should worship your office, computer etc. on Diwali. You can go to any lord Shiva temple and offer rice on Shivaling. The rice should be union. Do not offer split rice.
10. You can light lamp under peeple tree. You should light a lamp at night. Do not look back when you come home.
11. Keep open your main gate on Diwali night for late hours if possible. It is believed that goddess Mahalaxmi come on the earth and she visited her dainty’s home on Diwali night.
12. Take bath; wear new clothes offer water to the Sun. Offer red flower to Sun.
13. Light a big ghee lamp on Diwali night which has 9 candles. Light all 9 candles and worship goddess Mahalaxmi.
14. You can keep green caudia while worshiping Mahalaxmi. Goddess Lakshmi easily impressed by this. It also cures your financial problems.
15. Take one coconut and keep rice, kumkum, flower etc. and keep it in your worship.
16. Offer Durva to lord Ganesha. You can get mercy of lord Ganesha by offering 21 knots of Durva. You can also get mercy of Mahalaxmi along with Ganesha by worshiping them on Diwali.
17. You can chant Mahalaxmi hymn. You can use rosary of Kamalgata. Chant at least 108 times of this hymn. “Om Shrim Hrim Shrim Kamale Kamlalaye Prasid Prasid Shrim Hrim Shrim Om Mahalakshymaye Namah”.
Also Read :-
1. Click here for Diwali Puja - Laxmi Puja Timings (Mahurat Times)
2. Read Diwali Lakshmi Puja Vidhi.
3. Diwali 2015 Puja Calendar - Deepavali Puja dates